The brand new Oliver AT 45-650Z work boots in Stone, provide all the great attributes you have come to expect from the AT 45 Series. This 130mm zip sided low-cut hiker style work boot has a water resistant Nubuck Leather upper and features Oliver's SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built into the insole to provide unparalleled comfort and support. Popular and suited to industries such as: Agriculture, Building & Construction, Manufacturing, Mining & Quarrying, Oil & Gas, Transport & Logistics, Storage & Warehousing.
- - Toe Bumper: This feature protects the leather at the toe from scuff damage and hence lengthens the life of the footwear.
- - Cut Resistant Sole: Resists cut growth cause by small cuts opening up as a result of normal sole flexing when walking.
- - Electrical Resistant: Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection reduces the danger of accidental contact with live electrical circuits in accordance with ASTM F2413-1
- - Antimicrobial Technology: Revolutionary anti-bacterial solution provides protection against odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms.
- - Composite Safety Toe Cap: Non-Metallic Type 1 toe cap protection against drop and crush injuries. Lightweight and airport friendly. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- - Heat & Slip Resistant TPU outsole: Heat resistant to 130º Celcius or 266º Fahrenheit. Ideal for general purpose working environments. The sole has excellent slip resistance. (Exceeds European Standard EN344, SATRA slip test method PM144 standard).
- - Airport Friendly Footwear: Our airport friendly boots feature a non metallic safety toe cap and non metal hardware that won't set off the metal detector as you pass through airport security.
- - COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption: Using a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® provides superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
Compliance: AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 EN ISO 20345:2011ASTM F2413-18
Please Note: Oliver Boots half sizes are the same length as the preceding full size but offer a wider fitting.
It is recommended that you use a Leather Waterproofing agent on your new boots.